Each day, we provide best practice planning and training for executive and
site crisis management and recovery to ensure ongoing business resilience.
Clients are given the performance capability to manage complex and unpredictable occurrences. We provide the tools to minimise the adverse impact of potential dangers to protect people, critical business interests and assets.
Recent consulting work includes:
- Assisting senior management of a major financial institution roll out its crisis management strategy and plan
- Training site crisis and emergency management teams for a major resource company across five countries
- Identifying stakeholder management and engagement crisis checklists for a defence organisation
- Preparing world's best practice crisis management plans for a global pharmaceutical company
- Conducting crisis simulation workshops and exercises for global automotive manufacturers
- Auditing and testing crisis and emergency management plans across an electricity network
- Linking product recall to crisis plans for a global soft drinks company
- Testing product recall and crisis plans for an international medical products company
- Reviewing and testing business resilience plans for a leading global chemical company
- Conducting human resources/victim support workshops for a global contracting company
- Facilitating one-to-one crisis leadership workshops for a global hi-tech corporation
- Designing and establishing business continuity and crisis plans for national universities
- Pandemic planning and testing for corporations in the finance, manufacturing and resource sectors.
We respond with highly experienced personnel to multi disciplinary crisis and emergency management projects.